Have you always wanted to be in business? An ICT Businessmen?
Well, help is at hand to help you model your ICT business.
Iskandar Project would like to help you create your ICT Business. Just tell us what you would like to do and we will help you model your business in your area. The business is designed with you in mind. Your interest? Your capability and the viability of business in your domain will be taken into consideartion when we help model your business. For a start, you can click on the button below to ask for an advisory. Please also indicate your preference and capability and also how much is your budget. We will then get back to you with our suggestion.
Advisory available at
The Malaysia Industry 4.0 Blueprint or Malaysia Industry4WRD assessment guidelines to assess manufacturing-related services companies' readiness for Industry 4.0 has been approved.
It shall be implemented in the screening of 500 small and medium enterprises (SMEs) second quarter 2019.
The Industry 4.0 readiness assessment shall provide a better understanding of the current state of ICT (manufacturing-related)services sector, in terms of technology adoption and scalability capabilities.
It is good to gauge the level of industrial revolution of manufacturing-related services companies in Malaysia as we will then know where our short-comings are.
The readiness assessment, which will be conducted by Malaysian Productivity Corp, is part of the Malaysian 2019 Budget measures to accelerate the adoption of Industry 4.0.
A sum of RM210mil has been allocated from 2019 to 2021 to support this programme.
You might want to know whether you as an manufacturing-related services player might be eligible for the grants?
Who is eligible?
1) Manufacturing and it's related services sector
2) Valid registration and business licenses
3) Company has at least 60% local equity
4) In operation for more than 3 years
Benefits at a glance:
1) To identify areas of improvements in terms of technology , people and processes
2) Receive comprehensive readiness report for Industry 4.0 adoption.
3) Be entitled for financial incentives.
* 500 SMEs will be selected for free assessment (valued at RM500,000)
* Others who are not selected will get tax exemption up to RM25,000 (Readiness Assessment Fees paid)
You may also want to apply for grant at Cradle Investment Fund for your ICT Business for your expansion.